Thursday 19 April 2012

My finished animation !!!




This is my finished animation with opening title, end credits and a soundtrack that i thought suited it. I experimented with some of the different style of text and transitions that are readily available for use in i movie. I chose the opening titles that started the same time as the animation and fade in and out at the start of the animation. I chose some basic end credits as the animation fades out to a black back ground and the text fades in and out.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, it's got a good flow the video and the editing and music goes well. It's good by me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome video, really good animation. Not to fast and not to slow, good work. 5 stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. top notch!! enjoyed it. awesome!

    ReplyDelete