Thursday 26 April 2012

Evaluation of my animation

I am overall really happy with the way that my animation project went, i changed my idea a few times from using plastersene to using myself and a handful of coins. Using the coins in my animation was easy and very enjoyable, the only difficulties i experienced were when i was required to balance the coins on top of each other as they gradually stack up on themselves, on a few occasions the tower of coins toppled over so i had to restart the animation.


Also adding the titles and credits to my animation was quite difficult as that was the first time i have ever had experience using the programme. I found adding the sound very easy and fun finding a piece of media to go with my video.

I have had a couple of comments from my class mates and the feedback i got was very positive, i am really pleased that my class mates are impressed with my work. The only changes i would make to my overall project would to maybe make the animation a little bit longer but other than that everything went great.

1 comment:

  1. Really good animation and good use of music to go with the animation, cant pick any faults with it A+ work!

    ReplyDelete